The SUPER.SUMMER.CARD in Serfaus
As a guest at the Darrehof, you receive the Serfaus Super.Summer.Card free of charge, which enables you to ride for free on all the cable cars and on the shuttle bus between the villages of Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis.
The one-of-a-kind Super.Summer.Card enables you to get MORE out of your holiday in the Alps during the summer season.
Your children (aged 3 and over) can join in the terrific all-day entertainment programmes at the „Murmli Club“ in Serfaus or the „Mini & Maxi Club“ in Fiss-Ladis. Adults can choose from many guided hikes each week.
- Incl. use of the cable cars* in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Incl. Adventure World Serfaus (Murmli Water, Murmli Trail, etc.)
- Incl. Hög Adventure Park** (water labyrinth, swimming area with shallow water area, woodcutter playground, etc.)
- Incl. Summer Fun Park Fiss** (Berta’s Air Slide, Kneipp centre, slackline park, etc.)
- Incl. hikers’ bus daily between the villages of Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis
- Incl. kids’ entertainment 6 days a week (Sun to Fri) in the 2 kids’ clubs (Murmli Club in Serfaus & Mini-Maxi Club in Fiss-Ladis)
- Incl. Thomas Brezina's Adventure Mountains, "The Crashed Plane" in Serfaus, "The Witches' Trail" in Fiss, "The Explorers' Trail" in Ladis
- Incl. guided hikes in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
* excluding bike transport
** attractions subject to a charge are excluded