Special regulation summer 2021:
A free cancellation / rebooking is possible for the guest up to 14 days before the start of the holiday
Reasons can be given.
Free cancellation / rebooking is possible up to the day of arrival under the following conditions:
- When classifying the country of origin as a risk area and the associated quarantine regulations on arrival
- In the event of an upright travel warning for Austria / Tyrol / Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region and the associated quarantine obligations on the return journey
- Border closings
- Official closure of the mountain railways and infrastructure companies
- Official closure of the accommodation facilities
Also in winter 2021/22 the following applies: If the arrival is not possible at short notice due to the corona problem (exit restrictions, travel warnings, border closings, etc.), a free cancellation is possible at any time, a deposit already made will be fully refunded.
- 40% of the total agreed amount up to 1 month prior to arrival
- 70% of the total agreed amount up to 1 week prior to arrival
- 90% of the total agreed amount in the last week prior to arrival