Information & Requirements
- Riding is available for children aged 6 and older in the arena, and for children 10 and older in open country (with the exception of guided children's rides and "Bambini" lessons for hotel guests).
- You must wear suitable clothing for riding
- A riding helmet is mandatory (helmets can be rented)
- For the sake of our horses, there is a weight limit of 85 kg for riders
- Riding instruction takes place in small groups (max. 4 pupils)
- Riding is available from May to November (upon request in winter)
Hacks and trail rides
- Trail rides require a minimum number of 4 participants.
- Open country riding requires appropriate riding experience. Riding instruction at the stables is mandatory before the first ride. In the event that riders cannot demonstrate sufficient riding ability, the management reserves the right to cancel rides.
Riding is at your own risk; the organiser does not assume any liability.
Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Horse-drawn carriage rides only take place during the winter season.
- Prices are per carriage with up to 4 passengers
- One carriage can seat a maximum of 5 persons
- It is possible to take 6 passengers if there are children in the group
- For the trip to Restaurant Madatschen, we charge for one hour
- It is not possible for the carriage to wait for guests at the restaurant