Culinary Highlights in the Mountains
Whatever the reason for a visit to one of our popular mountain restaurants in Serfaus – whether simply stopping for a bite to eat during your hike or whether it’s the sole purpose of your cable car ride up the mountain – you will be in culinary heaven up here.
During your stay with us at the Hotel Darrehof, a visit to one or more of the many traditional mountain restaurants is a must. The restaurants are usually open from around 09:00 to 16:00.
The rustic Seealm Hög restaurant with table service has seating for 210 people inside and for 410 outside on the terrace (90 of which are covered with giant umbrellas).
- Spacious and open architectural design
- Large window fronts
- Superb views of the lake and mountain scenery
- Sun terrace stretching to the lakeshore
This rustic, homely and quaint restaurant is situated at the majestic height of 2,351 metres above sea level. It is an inviting place to stop and rest.
- Traditional tiled-stove and open fireplace
- Cosy bar
- Labyrinth of cosy dining rooms, or “Stuben”
- Sun terrace with panoramic views
- Children's playground next to the terrace
The Schalber Alm is the culinary meeting point in the heart of the Komperdell hiking area.
- Tyrolean specialties
- Hearty snacks
- Tyrolean hospitality on the sun terrace
- Music & entertainment in the umbrella bar
The Leithe Wirt is the perfect place for anyone who loves regional cuisine and traditional specialities.
- Traditional Tyrolean cuisine
- Cosy restaurant with table service
- Large adventure playground
- Sun terrace
Enjoy culinary delights high above the clouds in the Gourmet Gondola.
- Breakfast with a varied selection of treats
- Exquisite six-course lunch
Treat yourself to a culinary sensation above the clouds at 2,600 metres above sea level – the giant Crystal Cube is THE number one hot spot for gourmets in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region near the viewing platform on the Zwölferkopf in Fiss.
- Champagne breakfast
- Luxury Lunch
- High Tea